Sunday 30 June 2013

Dear my diary.. Tq Allah for gave me the right one..



Tq Allah for giving me a piece of happiness that i've been waiting for so long before
Tq Allah for teaching me to be a patience person
Tq Allah finally i met the right one
Before this I always wish that this one really the one for me
Then I realized, he's the one, Tq Allah
Tq Allah for always be there for me
Willing to listen to my small voice
Tq Allah for letting me to open up my heart
Keep it smow 'n' steady, i love just the way it is 

Ya Allah
If this is the one for me
I'm gratefull to accept this gift from U, Allah
Give me sign Ya Allah
Alhamdulillah :: Alhamdulillah :: Alhamdulillah
I'm waiting for u, my dear hubby
It's not that far.. u're close to my heart
And i've got a faith on u
***counting days***
Wishing for a miracle
 ..Amiinnnnnn..


He's the one who always makes me 
Smile, 
Laugh, 
Forget how to cry, 
Feel secure, 
Be myself, 
Feeling manje2.. heh2.. ;-)


I will do anything to make U great, success, happy 'n' strong. 
No words can describe how wonderful he is
My dear, U're perfect to me ;-)
U're complete me so well
I will always support U. 
I will love U endlessly, wishing for the happy ending
Remember this ya b.
No place to others, full of love with Allah 'n' U.
I won't stop from loving U, my love.

*Mood : missing him so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment