Tuesday 11 February 2014

Our Simple Annual Dinner @ Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa

Hi b..

This year my company decided to have the annual dinner during this CNY period.. 
As usual Chiew Wei n I are the person who "MUST' prepare for its n bos hanye kene kelua duit k.. ;-)
Tq also too Lia, Ayu & Iza tolong wrapped presents, print2, cut2 n olls la..


We are a family. 

Hope olls boss n my colleagues enjoy for our simple annual dinner yesterday at 
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa. No tension2, no chat about work, only happy n enjoysss! 
Our target is near to achieve so..
Bali! We come! 

For my dear b, nanti I belanje U makan yer. 
Xde ape nak cakap so.. Enjoys gambar jela yer b.. 



Credit for timchew.net..
Fuzion which is the resort all-day-cafe. Decided from olls.
Ade variety of foods in this buffet dinner.. Ade..
Western + Middle East + Japanese + Indian + Chinese + Malay Cuisine
Banyakla.. Larat xlarat je nak makan..


I tried the oyster but mlm tu xberape sedapla bagi I. So so je. Rasenye lagi sedap mase makan ngn U dulu. 


We can eat salad like herbivor!


Really fresh. I went straight for the prawn.
Don't be angry ya. Please.
;-P


Sushi!


BBQ!
Pick whatever fresh meat! 


Seafood prawn noodle!
Just look at size of the prawn! The chili on the side is made in the hotel itself n pack a punch! 


The seafood noodle was prepared by this chef.


Sedap!
Diet x? Hehehe. Xde maknenye!




Mee Tarik


The most diet food is here!
Hahaha.





Yee Sang!

Besties!

My Chiew Wei! 

1've got the bread toaster. 
Alhamdulillah.

Bukan senang nak dapat grand prize kene jawab beberape soalan. 
Iza tu da macam menari je nampak. Hehehe. 
Ni la pemenang grand prizenye.. Ayu! 
Congrats Ayu! Voucher Aeon Big!  

Ayu n Lia.

Fion.

Iza n I. 
Memang xsangka dapat jumpe balik budak ni. 


I love this! 
Thanks Lia to always be my friend, sis, reminders, PA, asst. n ape2 la.


Besties! 

Celebrate SK's belated birthday.

Happy birthday bos!

Gediks time! 

;-)

Hehehe. Posing maut kang jatuh dlm kolam padan muke. Hahaha. 


I really appreciated for this union very much. Mr Goh n SK is really caring bos for me. Them proof it. 
Thanks God. 

Thanks for the moment. 
More laughter, happy story n a lot of love. 
Alhamdulillah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment