Friday 12 December 2014

Us

Assalamualikum b. 

How r U. 
We miss U Daddy. 
This is the 4rd year we be apart. 
Our days.. Our weekend will pass n pass without U around while U there.. 

Never mind. Next month Daddy da boleh balik. 
;) 

U know ape Wardah have say about U n me..

"Nothing warms the hard and starts the eyes watering more than sitting back n thinking about Daddy n Mummy the times I had when I was small. Daddy n Mummy always be around for everything but now I sure appreciate to see n feel all the time when Daddy back for holidays. Hope after this Daddy n Mummy will always together. I love to see Mummy when Daddy r here. All gonna be normal n better". 

Tq syg Mummy coz understood..
:(

We went out for dinner @ Kenny Rogers n Penang Nyonya last week tau Daddy. 









Tq Adik Gee n Manis..
Belanje makan..

No comments:

Post a Comment