Sunday 22 February 2015

One Day

Assalamualikum B..
Lantak taruk pic nie, sape suh buat muke cmtu bile peminat nak amik gambar ngn U..

Wah! Setelah sekian lame kan B.. 
:) 

Baru ade mood nak berblog..
Okay for this 2015 please be much kinder for my Mr. Azam's life n me. I hope I'm able to be a mother for this 2 diamonds, for sure as a better wife to my Mr. Khairul Azam, best sister for my siblings n many more. In Sha Allah. 

B.. Utk hampir 5 tahun berjauhan it's has been the toughest plus most challenging year I've encountered. God has became the One whom I confide anything.. My happy thing especially.. My sadness.. My tears.. Yes.. My everything..
Tq God..

Alhamdulillah even mcm2 gak yg perlu dipikir n dibuat. 
I hope everything is going well. 
Tuhan kan ade. 

My greatest memories is seeing Wardah Adriana n Juwana Arissa growing from a chubby baby into a curious little toddler. Tq B saccrifice this gor us.  
Love U B. 

One day we don't know. 
Nazura.. 
This for remind U..
You have nothing! 


Only this my harta dunia n akhirat.
Alhamdulillah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment