Saturday 14 March 2015

Waiting For September

Assalamualikum B. 
How r u?

Another 5 month to go. I can't imagine that we had through this long distance relationship for almost 5 years. This period was very painful for us right? After one to another year we keep support each other for make us strong. It's the hardest n possible way of loving for whose have a negative thinking. We mind set that "What Allah created must be the best for us". So many lessons that Allah gave. I'm really thankful n grateful. Deep in my heart said that all is went through perfectly as Allah plan. 
Thank you Allah. 

This life is really short. I'm now at my mum shoes. But she r 100x stronger than me. Too good to remind her. When I declared as a mother n created memory with my 2 angles Wardah n Juwana I can see thier future. Coz they also will be a wifey then a mother n then will be other n others. 
Mummy pray both of U will be a good servant of Allah.. 
With it Mummy sure all will be the best for u my babies..

U n me? 
Will be same like our parents too. 

B..
I'm not strong but I must be strong here to face my life without U. Only One n the only One always beside me to went through all this things. 
I'm realized that He always beside me since I was created.  

I'm so lucky He gave me an angle to save me until I knew U. 
The supporter to bring me up. 

Here I share with U my experiences as a mum for this period be a long distance couple..

Good experiences..
1. I like to share good things first. Aik nie pun masuk list. ; P
2. U be more expensive for us. My daughters will always keep asking Daddy n when U r here they will always hold, touch n hug U. Sampai I pun malas nak tgk. :/
3. Spend quality time examples plan for holidays, watching movies, dating, shopping n many more best things. 
4. More caring - I like! - Gediks! 
5. Get more attention. 
6. Everything smell nicer. 
7. Feeling love n missing if not xde mase la kalau tiap hari nak dengar U cakap cintan cintun.Bertuah! 
8. Feeling mcm bercinte je. Poyosss! 
9. I can landing n take rest after back home from office. ;)
10. I learn a lottttt. Coz I got a lottttt. Tq Allah.

Others experiences..
1. I will be a temporary single mother. 
2. When they r sick, it is mine own business. I will be a nurse sometime a doctor o the best one is be a guard. All mum will be the same. Our "worry" feeling is extremely in dangerous level. :D and if the symptom only just a day as wifey I just keep it myself coz I don't want U to be worry.
3. When they need to be driven somewhere, it is mine own business. Lagi2 kalau kene tinggal bas. 
4. I must do all the house keeping so that U does not have to come home stressful. 
5. Any school meeting, it is mine own business. When Wardah's school have any event, so is my work. I cannot say no coz your daughter must have their life as student too. I cannot make excuse. If my husband travels for work, I'm a single parent even more. 
6. It is probably not so great for the kids so that only can be better if I double my love n attention for them. 
7. When I'm sick, its also my own business. 
8. When we r away from each other, you get used to it. Then you have to re-adjust every 2 o 3 month once. Xtau la nanti let say U da abis project. Takut terlupe n terbiase hubby xde sini. ;)
9.Must handle myself to face my second pregnancy.
10. Even got scissor Im able to drove in my 12 days delivered for checked Wana joundice. 
11. Facing any problem coming n handle as able as I can alone with anybody who want n sanggup tolong me. 
12. I lose my mum. 
13. I lose my both side of grandnanny.
14. I lose my grandfather. 
15. Send U to airport is the worst feeling n experiences as a long distance couple ever.

But I know that my experiences not so strong as what U have face there with a new inviroment without families n freinds. No manje2 nak order makan n bole letak pinggan je kat sinki.

I sgt2 bersyukur atas segalenye B n tq coz sanggup hadapi sume ni utk family, anak2 n I. Hanya Tuhan sahaja yg dapat balas sume tu. In sha Allah. 
We love n miss U Daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment