Sunday 6 September 2015

So What Exactly Is My Problem?

Assalamualaikum B..
How r U? 

Friday again. I really do feel happy for celebrate my weekend bcoz tomorrow my bff will lepaking at my house. Long time not to see her. My Ismaliza. Sunday for my aunts. Full my appointment for this week. Alhamdulillah.

Y I cannot happy myself? Y I cannot also express my happinest? Am I happy?

This sometimes bcoz my frustrated as I hear other people felt down. I do get very happy n excited to hear my surround in a good n happy condition instead of sad story. Lately I face so many sad n bad story. Its affect myself sometime.

It's nothing will make U down or sad otherwise U have a problem with your love one Nazura - Your creator..

*Note : Post yg telah dibuat pada Jumaat lepas tapi xpost. Arini baru nak post. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment