Monday 27 May 2019

Oh My God

Assalamualaikum semua. 
Oh my God it's been a long time since I made my last post on this blog. I've been quite busy with my work, my small business (instagram : an_authentic_handbags), my family and my new baby. Yes new baby, Naura Irdina. I officially is a mother of 3 now. 

You will always my baby, Kakak Juwana Arissa. 

My Naura Irdina 

My Wardah Adriana. 
Cepatnye budak ni membesar. 

Actually I was scrolling old raya's pictures and found this. I smile, answer questions and pretend that this all faces is nothing to make me touch and bless. Omg. My eyes get teary easily. The person who will always beside me when I in hard and easy. Something that seems simple but is really meaningful. 

Two persons come in our small family and take over all my dad n mom responsibility to take care of us. Including my youngest sister. God bless you hubby and brother in law. 

I love you Allah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment