Sunday 30 June 2019

My Small Business Instagram - an_authentic_handbags :)

Assalamualaikum.. 

Hi everyone.. 

Feel free today to share my small business with you all. It's my soul and it's really enjoyable business I ever venture ever. And I really love it very much. 


5 years is worth experience with An Authentic Handbags https://www.instagram.com/an_authentic_handbags/  . This business is join venture with two special persons in my life. It's was Nurul Syahirah and Sally. I am not good in details, that why God gave me Syira and Sally. I'm promise that I'll get people excited about their handbag that shopping with us. I'm ready and looking forward to working with all of you my lovely customer.  

Today’s handbags are more than just a fashion accessory and no longer confined to the role of the carrying accessories. It is a necessity for all women to reflect their personality and complete their style. Designer handbags of all major brands are readily available with all the features and quality of designer items.

We have the best international handbag ever - Longchamp, Coach, Tory Burch n many more. Kindly direct whatsap to 012-3809712 for any queries. 


Longchamp handbags make life easier and more elegant. You do not have to worry about your fashion sense and your fashionable taste because if these bags are even taken to a party, people will be inspired by you. Every girl wants classic Longchamp handbags, just like other famous brands. For women, there is no greater luxury than fashion designers. These beautiful outfits are waiting for every season, plus designer houses that are highlighted by luxury fashion.



All pictures are real picture ya and it's some of my collection too. Do free to visit my ig at https://www.instagram.com/an_authentic_handbags/  ya. I promise to share more handbag pictures later for you all for refer ;P. 
Love you all. 

Regards, 
Nazura 
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment