Monday 30 December 2013

Welcome My New Year.. God Please Always Be With Me Ya.. ;-)

Assalamualaikum..

Hi b.. Lamenye rase xupdate..
Mesti Mr. Khairul Azam ternanti2 kan..
;-D


Yezza.. Welcome My New Year!! 
I'm happy whatever happen coz I know everything happen got reason.. Thanks God.. 
Alhamdulillah..

Hmmm.. Bz bz bz..
Bila la nak free nie.. Huahuahua..

But its make me happy coz make me bz n not too think of U my dear.. Ayat gedik da start.. Hahaha.. But how to do.. That's true.. 

For this past time..
I'm really thankful to Allah for olls that U have given to me.. Its are so meaningful n priceless.. I menjadi lebih n lebih n lebih dewasa.. I'm grateful.. Thanks Allah.. 

Send him @ KLIA every 3 month.. 
This is my past time picture n.. Next time also same? Huahuhua.. 
Don't worry I'm okay.. Will wait until U finish.. Don't worry.. 
I will always support U b for anything to become U success for this world n after.. 
But I know its still not perfect.. 
So sorry for oll my mistakes, if I hurt U n olls my bad habits.. :-) 

Never forget this formula.. The more you put out, the more you will receive.. I learned from the past.. And this world have proof that formula.. Don't let yourself get too lost. Remember that there is always a way out, even if it's something as simple as smiling and being grateful. You will only be able to get out of the mess if you truly believe that you can. 

Lately ni, I sangat2 bz.. Dgn kje, dgn renovation progress kat opis.. penat mcm pindah uma je rase.. dgn Wardah nak start sekolah.. But olls still can handle n its simple things b..

For this Wardah's standard one.. All form already fill up, all requested docs complete copied n everything school matter is settle. Today, I went out 2 hours from office for bought Wardah's school book, tomorrow I halfday coz have orientasi, Wednesday I will go to Wardah's Integrasi school for pay school fee n on Thursday I take leave to accompany Wardah for the whole day to compom her can independent when without us. Waaa. Full my apointment for this week ngn Wardah. But I feel happy to share her feeling to U b. She so excited to go school. Today, I saw she repeat so many times to her table to compom her preparation n stationery is safe coz Wana selalu sangat nak kaco bag die. Hahaha. Both slept on 9 pm coz tomorrow have orientasi kan. ;-).

For my siblings, Im proud to be ur sister coz untill now U olls always be beside me in whatever happen to me n our family. I will pray for your success for this world n after. U olls also be more success n success in front of my eyes. Alhamdulillah. For my late Mum, I always try to fullfil ur wish to take care them, I will will also pray for u Mum.

For olls family members, in deep2 in my heart said that million thanks coz always be me. 

For olls yg sudi bace blog I yg hanye cenonet je entryny.. Thanks a lot ya..


For year 2014, I just want to say

WELCOME MY NEW YEAR


For my the only one
THANKS A LOT ALLAH TO LOVE, CARE AND SAVE US
ALHAMDULILLAH
LOVE U
"Please always be with my family n I"..

No comments:

Post a Comment