Sunday 1 December 2013

My Mr. Arrogant Back To Work..

;-(

This weekend, nothing plan only as usual do house keeping n cooking. Borak with my daughters and my sis. But its actually really meaningfull (sedapkan hati sendiri.. hahaha.. no la.. its real). My sis in law also coming to join us. My schedule is really pack before this so I make myself free for this weekend. I saw my favourite show Maharaja Lawak Mega, Running Man and Perfect Match. 
Plus Oggy n coacoroch cartoon. ;-)

So for this three month my target is 

* To stronger my iman. Huhuhu. Help me Allah.
* To be slimmmmmm, can I?
* Spend more quality time with my daughters. This I think can. ;)
* Prepare Wardah's school preparations.
* To be beautiful inside n outside. Hahaha.
* To be better than before. 

Insyaallah. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment