Tuesday 11 March 2014

My Normal Routine Is Back

Assalamualaikum sume n especially my b.. 

Hi b.. How r u b there? Hope U getting better today. 
How Loas? Is there better than South Africa? How ur new task? I believe U can my dear! Since U outstation there for a week. We came back to a normal routine.Yesterday Wardah n Wana slept at our room. Wardah take her "love pillow" messed at our room. "Love pillow" is like her bantal busyuk la actually. I don't mine coz I know she can't sleep without her "love pillow".
;-)

They not find ur sweated cloth anymore yesterday.
Maybe they know that U just went there for only a week.

Yesterday our house have water rationing n today our tangki water is finish. We used the saving water already. Hope tonight water is like normal.


Weather is hot today. So, I not go out for lunch. I lunch at office with my colleagues, Lia n Ayu. Mr. Lawrence back from China n bring this Locker chocolate for us. Really appreciated.

After back home, I spend time with my Wardah n Wana. Sometime I miss the moments they raid, hug n shouted "Yeye Mommy balik" coz almost everyday we back late n they already slept kan b. U know b, yesterday morning Wardah find U before go school, she thought U left her for back to South Africa, after I explained she became okay. She teach me how to use Sempoa.

Tonight I will go to gym.

We love n miss U so much b.

No comments:

Post a Comment