Tuesday 18 March 2014

Taman Impian Sutera - My Therapy!

Assalamualaikum..
 Hi my diary.. 

Hi my b.. 

Mood : Blank (Coz Mr. Khairul Azam travel again). 

Alhamdulillah..
Just received ur call from south there that U r arrived safely.. 
Again.. TQ Allah.. 

Dear Nazura, as usual U must be strong.  I'm really sick of hearing from my friends ask

"I don't know how U do it"

Well - I just do! 

So Nazura..
I will keep myself busy with various things, such as make tuition to my Wardah, gym, a lot laughing with my siblings, aunts, family n friends, shopping, cooking n etc but it does really lonely times. Think positive n be positive ya Nazura! When we apart b, lots of exciting hello's n really sad goodbye. It is tough choice but if U guys really love each other, U will make it work. 

My main therapy..
Picture while we manage to drop here after work. 
This is picture on early of March 2014.

Phase 1 & 3 






Phase 2 

My phase 2.

Phase 2 

Phase 2

Another couple of month to see ur proper face my dear phase 2 (meantime saving a lot of money as we can) and another couple of month too to have U here my dear b. 

Requires lots of sacrifices. 
Patient is my good partner of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment