Wednesday 16 July 2014

My Puasa

Assalamualaikum.
:-)

 
Today 17.07.2014 is Nur Damia Zulaikha born day. 
Congrats Azlia.
Rezki U di bulan Ramadhan.  
Alhamdulillah. 
Comelkan b. 

Selamat Berpuasa!
Today, suddenly I feel miss my last Ramadhan. So many happy n funny things happen when I was small n young. That time I still don't know that Ramadhan is laden with many best things. Ramadhan is the month that provides an opportunity for forgiveness from Allah. It's the month for emancipation from our sins n for performing good deeds n giving charity coz don't have syaitan stop us to performs it. In this month too, the gates of heavens r opened n the rewards for our deeds r magnified many times over. Our prayers r answered. 
Let prepare it.  
We will miss this Ramadhan. 

When I was small, I still remember my late mum will cook whatever that I have requested. I started my fasting when I'm 6 years old. But not full yet. She train me 1/2 day first. 
So, I can't wait my Zohor everyday that time. 
;-)  

I'm quit noty too. Sometime my mum ask me to send some food to her neighbor, otw to neighbor's house.. I will snatch it some. My mum is so brilliant! I don't know that my mum already set that the food is calculated already. Example.. Cik Dah have 3 child, so my mum will give 5 pcs. of karipap to Cik Dah including Cik Dah' hubby too. So, finally when Cik Dah coming say not enough 1 as usual, my mum can detect my false. Huhuhu. 
Noty tul! 

Times flies so fast. Now I'm at my late mum place. 
Hope my child will not follow my noty behavior.
Ameen. 

After I'm getting married, I love the moment when my Mr. Khairul Azam's facing his Ramadhan. It's so funny for me. His mother is very soft person. She train my hubby very soft one (manje sgt). So until he become a big boy now also, sometime can look he so weak while fasting but I love to see that. 
:-D

Everyday at South there, he will eat this at canteen. 
Alhamdulillah. 


For sure, U xsabar nak bukak pose kan b.
;-)
Miss U b.

Alhamdulillah, until today Wardah still full fasting. 
Wana - U don't ask laaa. 

Some menu in this Ramadhan. 
Grilled fish. 


Chatime. 
Now have a jumbo one special for Raya. 
;-)

Fried salted fish with onion, chili n petai.
;-)



Onde-onde 



We miss u Daddy..

No comments:

Post a Comment