Friday 18 July 2014

Sabar = Key Of Life

Allahuakbar

Mood : Mixed feeling : Sad + Worry + Missing + Love + Happy 

Since early morning, firstly, I'm felt a bit weird with so many status of "Al-Fatihah", then finally know when my Mr. Khairul Azam inform me that Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 (MH17) from Amsterdam to KL crashed near Ukraine n all 283 passengers & 15 crew members on board the aircraft r believed to have been killed.
Innalillahwainnalillahirojiun.  

I can't imagine how devastate the family of the victims to celebrate the return of the festival that end in tragedy. 
Nauzubillah. 
:(

Sincere condolences for the families of the victims. 

And now I felt a bit worried too coz today U will back my dear. 12 hours flight is a long journey for me. Please pray together for ur safety ye b. 

Otw to airport.

Tq driver for send my hubby to airport safely. 
Alhamdulillah. 

Miss U b. 
The best word to share today is
Sabar = Key Of Life
:-)

#Coincident same color cloth laa ;-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment