Friday 15 August 2014

I try


Assalamualaikum b. 
I know everyday U will stop by here to see my condition here. 
Don't worry. 
I'm okay. 
I'm okay. 
I'm okay. 

Okay. I'm lie. 
While, I understand not everyone marriage is perfect. It seems n sound like unhappy. 
Yes, I know it sucks not having husband around while U raising ur childs but it's just sometime when we r on negative mood. 

But Nazura r always be the motivator for herself to be better n better. 
Nazura can! 
Nazura r the wifey, mom n sis that always be supporter to her husband job (to olls) n understand that making sacrifices is never be disappointed.  

Sorry b.
I try. 

Tomorrow Cik Mala have some small event for celebrate birthday. I'll spend my weekend there. Hope U okay. My love will always be with U 4ever. 

Your lover,
Nazura 

Note : It's this mean I must start my therapy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment