Tuesday 26 August 2014

The Best Ever For Me

Assalamualaikum.
Another 4 month to meet the 2015. Everyone said that when U have a child, year will go faster than U can imagine n it sure does. Wardah was 7 years old n Wana was 3. Watching them.. I realized they r no longer a baby.. They r a young girls with a smart brain same like others child too..
Alhamdulillah.

I immediately became sad that she's growing up too fast.
I'm sure every mom has same experienced.. Same feeling.. At some point..

I love seeing both my kids meet U, her Daddy. Too much love there. Big smile. Big eyes. Lot of love there spread. That y my motivator "Puan Nazura" always said that everything happen got reason. I believe n trust it. My love aka hubby aka my Mr, Khairul Azam aka U r really amazing for us. U bring n shows us how blessed we r to have U, my Mr. Khairul Azam.

Here for 4 years without U seems okay. But only Allah know everything. Only Allah. The biggest2 n worst thing all I will share only with U my Allah. The reason our love be strong n tough coz He gave U in our life.
Again. Alhamdulillah.

Sometime I over think that I as both - parent (sometime when U travel). More than I imagined. It taught me that I am strongger n caring person than ever I thought I could be. I had no idea how I was able to function on such little sleep when my daughters r not well, a double love to my daughters sometime when I'm feeling pity when I saw my daughters need her father, how I could possible control my tears when I'm feeling helpless n frustrated. All this feeling is just went through without any argue from me. Life must go on but I try to make sure it's goes n done well to my family.
Hopefully.

Again. I believe that
"Everything happen got their reason"

My family r the best ever for me.
Again n again.. Alhamdulillah.

Thanks a lot Allah.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment