Tuesday 9 September 2014

My Lunch

Assalamualaikum. 
Today I'm lunch with Chiew Wei. 
We plan to find some gift for Ayu's Wedding at Poh Kong, Plaza Alam Sentral. 
(Office allocated for Ayu) 

Belanje satu pic tahu U miss me kan b! 
Belanje my eye bag! 
;P

*Note : Baju nie present dr Kak Yati on my last year birthday. Tq kak Yati. 

I'm in love with that necklace with round pendant - gold one. 
It's was so simple n very suitable for me right. 
;)

Finally found. 
Forget to snap the present. 
:-/

We having lunch at Kenny Roger's. 


She's some of my best friend who always beside me, especially in office matter. 
I love to hear she say "I'm here for U" n thankful U prove it dear. What I like about her is she always saying nice things n sharing a good stories - in one word 

"Positive". 

This is special from me to Ayu for her hantaran. 
Hope she's love it. 

Thanks God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment