Monday 20 May 2013

Move on

Ya Allah, U only one who can see my tears, hear my prayers 'n' know my heart. Invisible tears are the hardest to wipe away. 

Ya Allah, only U can make the darkness bright. Only U can feel my heart with light. Always in my thoughts but not in my sight. Without U, I don't think I have the strength to win this fight.

When U are sad, the world may seem dark 'n' unfriendly. U might feel like U have nothing to look. For me U will feel sad when U lost something important or when U have been disappointed about something or something sad happened to U or someone else. Why so many 'or'. ;-) Hehehe.

When my mood is sad 'n' my spirit is down, ASAP I think of Allah. Then I will be strong back. That's becoz i know, Allah want to testing me only. Please strengthen my imaan, so i can handle the struggles in my life 'n' have patience. 

I explored for 30 years to learn a lot of life.
People said, "I want be like U".. make me think.. do they really wanna become like me? I don't think so. There r many things in life make me feel sooo down 'n fall down. I try harder to climb even i have only 1% potential. I don't share my pains 'n also complain about life coz i think that might burden them with my problems 'n' will make me feel guilty then becoz if U love someone, U have tendency to take care of them instead of urself wright? The person U love is more important than urself. Than, what I have do is only pray to Allah to protect me from evil 'n bad spirit. Its will make me strong enough to keep everything with me. So, I will not burden anyone.  


No comments:

Post a Comment