Tuesday 21 May 2013

Pecel Lele Lela, Kota Kemuning

Hari ni, I lunch kat Pecel Lele Lela Kota Kemuning. Hmm. I belanja Lina makan semperna die berjaya mendapat result yang bagus. Congrats sis. U r wonderful person. Thanks for being such a good friend. 

Dear Lina,
Every test in our life makes us more strong 'n' success. 
The choice is our's whether we become good or not.
The person who cares a lot for others, is the one who needs more care than others. 
The person who makes others laugh 'n' smile all the time, is the one who holds lot of pain in heart. 
The person who tries to be a good friend to all, is the one who needs a best friend for own. 
The person who always smiles 'n' says i.m fine, is the one who is broken heart. But still strong enough to believe that at the end everything is going to be fine.
Treat every small interaction with another person as an opportunity to make a positive impact in both your lives ya. 
Not everyone comes in your life to stay forever. Only a few enter in such a way that even if I go away tomorrow 'n' leave a mark on your heart that will always stay. Such people live with U forever, even they're miles apart. I will always beside U. Thanks being such a good friend. 

When we first talked to each other I knew we would always be friends. Our friendship has kept on growing and I'll be here for you to the end. You listen when I have a problem and help dry the tears from my face. You take away my sorrow and put happiness in its place. We can't forget the fun we've had. Laughing 'til our faces turn blue. Talking of things only we find funny. People think we're insane. If they only knew! I guess this is my way of saying thanks for catching me when I fall. Thanks once again for being such a good friend and being here with me through it all.

 
Jejak je kaki ke dalam restaurant ni, jgn terkezut plak. Dorang sume akan ucap "Selamat Pagi". Mule2 masuk mcm pelik la kan. Bile dah duduk, then ade customer lain masuk pun dorang akan ucap yang same walaupun dah tengahari ye. Tetap "Selamat Pagi". ;-) Pastu, bile dah bayar nak gerak balik, dorang sume akan bersuare, "Terima Kasih". Segan pun ade tapi buat2 bese jela. Hehe.

Ni menu yg I pilih. 

 Hehehe. I pun ade sindrom penyakit amik pic sendiri. ;-)


 Bace doa makan eh?

Bijak dan pandai sgt. Good girl la U nie. 


Nak makan startla muke serius. ;-)



 

 Penyakit tu datang lagi. ;-)

Kenyang perut senang hati. 


Hmmm. Gare2 bangun lambat, ni la jawabnye. Pakai je ape yang sempat ye Nazura. 

No comments:

Post a Comment