Thursday 14 November 2013

Macam nak siap je.. Macam nak kene pakai banyak duit je.. Macam2..

Mood : Love 

Love Allah a lotsss.
Syukran, happy and excited. 
Thats what I feel now. 
When I was writing this entry also Im was smiling. 

Becoz?

Today I get 3 good news. My hubby will extend him leaveeeee.. Yey.. :-)

Becoz?

My bos called from Paris to ask which design of Longchamp bag that I want to. I cant wait my shoulder tote bag with fun ostrich pattern print trimmed in croco-style cowhide leather. An ideal size for an everyday.. Yey.. :-)

Becoz?

Becoz everyday otw go 'n' back from opis I will see my house progress more clearly now.

Becoz?

Now developer da remove the temporary fence for the Taman Impian Sutera area 'n' replace with the new one. Actually I expected to have the concrete fence one like Kemuning Utama area but I know the truly that my hubby not buy the Kemuning Utama house but the heaven of 

TAMAN IMPIAN SUTERA
;-)

So the gate is as show above. Love also the design of this phase 1, look so nice. Maybe my house will be this color also but the design same like phase 3.

This picture is my teraphy during Im wating him for 3 month back from work as usual.
Will miss him a lot after this. Please finish it as fast as you can dear.

From left hand side, phase 1, at the middle is phase 2 and then pink color one is phase 3.

Phase 3



This is new project beside Taman Impian Sutera, look quite nice too.

The price also nicerrr. ;-) Huhuhu.

My phase 2 is otw. ;-)

Otw lalu belakang with my hubby accidently saw our area is opening, so sempat snap sikit picture phase 2 even ade hiasan lorry besar tu. Hehehe.

Will wait next progress.

Thanks Allah.

*Note for Nazura : Everything happen got reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment