Saturday 9 November 2013

My Mr. Arrogant Balik Cuti ;-)

Mood : Senyum sampai telinga.. ;-)

Tajuk entry xbole bla kan. Hahaha. Demam cite tu nye pasal. But its true, my Mr. Arrogant dah de ngn us seminggu lebih kurang. Mase sangat cepat berlalu bile hubby balik cuti, tapi kalau tunggu him balik utk cuti bukan main lame. Huhuhu. Thats y, we all betul2 spend 'n' appreciated every single time that we have together. 

'n' sebab tu gak I lame xpost. :)

Actually, this blog is dedicated to my hubby. Since, him back for cuti, no point to send post coz him know everything happen at us plus my time is really pack since him back. First day him back, we all go to IKEA, then simple holiday to Penang for 3 days on Tue to Thurs, Friday we saw our house progress, a bit fast coz da nampak pemaju da start taruk pagar utk rumah sekali ngan sekeliling tapak projek utk fasa 1 & 3, fasa 2 da nampak dinding utk tingkat 2 'n' today he went back to him hometown with my elderst daughter, Wardah to see him parent plus got some kenduri there. I cant follow this time coz all my bos will go europe tomorrow 'n' I must handle some work here. This is the 1st time he back without me, im feel so miss him 'n' Wardah. Not less than 5 minuted him call me ask me to take care of myself 'n' Wana. Hmm. Mcm bercinte je. ;-)

Will update my diary activity with him later. Just ignore if u dont want to know o nyampah sampe lempang2 muke. Hehehe.

Will continue then for u dear.

Thanks god.
Alhamdulillah.

Love u Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment