Tuesday 20 May 2014

Happy Birthday My Princess Juwana Arissa

Assalamualaikum.
Dear Juwana Arissa. When U growing up, let read this for remind Mommy n Daddy. Don't forget to send some present through ur pray my dear. Today is 20.05.2014, sharp 3 years old U begin ur life with this Azam's peace n cool family. Only God know how deep n how strong we love U, my dear Juwana Arissa. 

Juwana Arissa.. 

U r wonderful blessing 
U brings us a special joy, it's come from deep inside 
With every year that passes - U more special than before then be more n more 
Through every stage, through every age - Mommy Daddy love U even more n more 
No words can describe the warm memories, the pride n gratitude too. That come from having a daughters to love n to cherish.. Just like U my Juwana Arissa.. 
Believe my dear that nothing can replace U to make Mommy Daddy happy. We proud to have a daughter name Juwana Arissa aka the "Kecoh Girl" to make our life more n full with happiness.  

This 5.30 pm, Mommy will back home n before that Mommy will drop by first at Yellow Mellow for buy ur simple Birthday Cake. Mommy know Wana love cake. Today Mommy replace my fasting, so Mommy will break fasting together celebrate with U. Nanny Mala also join us for break fasting. Love Nanny Mala. 

Mommy, Daddy n Kakak love U my dear Juwana Arissa. 
Happy 3rd years birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment