Thursday 29 May 2014

I Received Phone Scam Today "Kononnye Dari Ambank"..

Dear Olls..

This is a serious post. But U olls can read it with a relax mind n mood ye. But I really want to share my experience to everyone. 

Its was happen this morning 30.05.2014 on 10.15 am, I was in office working as usual n I received from 03-21673833. Without hesitate as I think is just a call so I answered. Then I heard a machine-automated voice said transaction of RM3854 (not so remembered but around that la) performed from Ambank. We have choice.. Sound like this..  

"Please press one for confirm, press 2 for repeat and press 3 for operator assistant".

At that time I felt a bit confusing coz  I never have any account with Ambank. I tried feeling cool n just heard again n again without press any number n thinking what happen? At last I just cancel the call. 

After all that, I share it with my friend n they said its a "Phone Scam"!. They cheat us everything until we will misguided. I share U olls some similar experience at this link. U olls can read there in below website I found. 


Stay safety ya my dear lovely reader. 
Love U God for protect me. 
Alhamdulillah. 
Thanks God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment