Monday 5 May 2014

Third Child

Assalamualaikum.
This is a definately a best entry in this blog for my hubby. He love kids. But hehehe tajuk indah rupe dari khabar. Hehehe. Its only my expression of feelings. My opinion. My suggestion. My rase la easy to say. 
;-)

Daddy : How soon do U wait for no 3. I'm just curious. I wanted to have as many children as we can. 
I : I think Wardah n Wana still needs intention in term of educating n managing them la Daddy. 
Daddy : I know. I just feeling old now n we need to complete these two toddlers. Are U ready?
I : Yes but not now. Im prefer when u here n can accompany me to carry our third child. 
Daddy : I just joking. I though U will angry. Nevermine. Take ur time for ur target to slim. Thanks syg for always make my dream come true. 
I : How dare U. I dah feeling2 nak honeymoon tadi. Hehehe. (From bottom in my heart said many thanks God for open my hubby mind to feel like this, I'm so thankful for U my dear). 
Daddy : I know how U r. 

Tomorrow is Wardah's half year examination. As usual I ask Wardah to read a bit before slept. The important is slept early. Wana as usual with her kecoh habbit to disturbing her sister n keep fighting each other. So, imagine me with having 3 children n holding all three with my two hand! And daddy keep reading this blog n laughing see our progress everyday. 
One time after Daddy finish her project there for sure I miss this moment to share my daily activity aka my diary too. I miss the moment my lovely ever reader from South Africa waiting my post everyday. Keep whatsapp when to post new entry. Hehehe. We will miss that moment very much. N maybe one day I will never update anymore. Why I feel so emo now. Feeling like sad. 

Nothing to sad. Or else, Its will more excite right. I can use this blog to inform my Mr. Khairul Azam that I merajuk o I touching ke kan nanti. Yes. Hehehe. Jgn mare ye syg. 

Thanks God.
Love U almost God.

No comments:

Post a Comment