Monday 9 June 2014

I'm Not In A Good Mood..

Assalamualaikum olls.
Yes, here I'm telling U olls very honesty now that is
I'm not in a good mood now.  
But, don't be worry to get near to me coz I'm not so emotional n moody person. 
I can accept n handle it coz I know Allah always beside me. 


A few things today that make me really frustrated about. 
;-(

No. 1.. 
The main thing is I really miss my hubby. Juwana make me felt worst n uncontrolled. Last Saturday my family n I went to Dila's Wedding at Bandar Enstek n we drop to Port Dickson for 2 days. When we at the pool Juwana hug me while lay her head to my shoulder n said 

"Mommy, Daddy work at South Africa. Adik miss Daddy so much". 
She spoke it again n again. I rase nak nangis je rase. But I must strong. Maybe Juwana saw many parents served they child at there. I ignore that n bring Juwana to pool to make her happy n enjoys. Don't worry I can handle olls. 

No. 2.. 
I don't like people do not do what I ask to do (work matter).. 
Argue the thing that they don't know clearly.. 
I have arrange the urgent things n they said can't send coz so bz whereas my boss n I already meeting n discuss that. We even know it. 
As worker we must follow any direction of boss, right.. 

;-)
I'm feeling much better now. 
I didn't want to have anything negative in this blog at first. 
However, I really feel emotional disturbed just now n I think I need somewhere to release it out. 
It's work it. 
Tq. 

Yes Nazura, mindset that U r okay! 
Then U can feel it. 

#Love U B.. 

2 comments:

  1. my dear sis..i know u are strong person ! keep smile coz u are my cantekk sista ever ! miss u sis!!

    ReplyDelete