Tuesday 10 June 2014

Today Is My Wardah Adriana's Birthday

Assalamualaikum Olls. 
Hi my Wardah Adriana. 

Wardah penah request cake mcm nie.. 
Mommy will fulfill ye syg.. 

Today is important to everyone who knows U n who loves U my Wardah Adriana. Today is very special day coz today is my Wardah Adriana's birthday. It is the day when Mommy Daddy first saw our love symbol on 7 years ago. Our first time to have a baby. Our life become more meaningful when U have come to our world my Wardah Adriana. U always make us proud. We feel U r the most beautiful gift anyone has ever been gifted with. No matter how old U r, to us U will always be my little girl. We feel so proud n happy to see that my little girl has grown into such a fine, young n cuties girl. Much love n blessing coming ur way. Happy birthday to U my little girl. I wish U may beauty, brilliant n happiness surround U today n always! 

This is some sweet memory pics we together gether yer my Wardah Adriana. 
(For sure Wardah will complain my writing today - Why so many mistake in ur writing Mommy? Huhuhu.)

We can't pay any Daddy's sacrifice anymore. 
He do all of this for us. Lone ranger is like life w/out love. Bored. 

One day, bile Wardah tgk balik di akhirat kelak.. 
Wardah akan tahu sejauh mane kasih syg Daddy pade U.. 

Wardah is my partner in everything. 
U r everything my dear. 


Even U r big girl n also a bit heavy too, Mommy don't care to carry U when U complain tired. 














We love U so much Wardah Adriana Binti Khairul Azam. 

#Today Mommy will prepare special cake for U yer Wardah. 
#Thanks God for this amazing gift. Love U god. 
#Miss U B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment