Tuesday 17 June 2014

My Story For Today

Assalamualaikum Olls.. 
Hi my dear B..
About a year ago, my girl (Wardah) start to stopped me dress her. When we go shopping for clothes n I hold up a clothing item I like n ask her 
"How about this one?" 
She will answer 
"Mommy, that's Mommy style, not my style." 
If I buy it, then end up she never wearing it n if I force her to wear her face will show no mood. So now I let her choose herself. 

I never ask Wardah to change her style. I want to give her chance. Sometime, I want her to look cute with skirt n short. She used to dress so cute when she let me dress her. But now, not so much! It's not so fun anymore! 

I mindset that 
Wardah not a small girl. 

And.. 
(Gelak besar).. 
No worries coz I still have my Wana to dress up. So glad she doesn't know or care what clothes she's wearing. Another couple of year, Wana also will be the same. I figure I have at least a few years until she stops letting me dress her.   

So..
Again. No worries. When that time comes, I'll pop out another baby n then another n so on!  
I'm just kidding!  
It's only raises my blood pressure! 

That's not a big problem wahai Nazura! 
Thankful n grateful is more important! 
Okay.
;-)

Nazura 

No comments:

Post a Comment