Monday 30 June 2014

Theraphy Makan.. Theraphy Shopping.. Then.. Happy.. Syukur Alhamdulillah..

Assalamualaikum B..
Ramadhan time is here.. Let free our body..
Alhamdulillah we meet again the Ramadhan. Allah gave another chance to face this wonderful holy month. How ur fasting day. May Allah bless us with health n happiness. 

Here is our day without U B. We r okay n fine. Tq God. 
I show here to proof that we r very okay!
;-P

(Thursday)
Last Thurday pg econsave for buy some sundry for our port luck on Friday. Besela byk accessories makanan yg Wardah n I grab. Wana stay home coz slept. Yes!   
Let me share some of that. 
This Meiji biscuits stick is Wardah favorite. 
Me too. 
Sedap sgt2! 


My favorite! 

(Sunday)
For break fasting, we prepare our homemade ABC! 
Satisfactory! 

;-)

Nasi Ayam Pecal versi Nazura. 

Bagi I okayla but Cik Aja said it was extremely delicious. 
Wah kembang I! 
;-D
Okay abis cite theraphy makan. 

(Saturday
Cite therapy shopping lak. 
;-D
Nie mmg best. For me, I love the worth it item with reasonable price. 
No need expensive or branded, comfortable n look nice (for my taste) is enough. 
Ye ke. 
Sometime we need the branded coz it's have a better quality. 
;-P

Here's Wardah excited looking her scaft at scaft stall. 
May U get infected with her happiness.
:-D



We love this Noraini Kusnin boutique. 
So ape lg. Theraphy laaaaa. 
;-)


Wardah excited jumpe kedai buku. 
Alhamdulillah. 

I pun excited bile nampak buku nie. 
;-P



Wardah : Mommy, bole x Wardah nak beli tige2 nie?
I : No! Due je.
Wardah : Tq Mommy Daddy! 

(Sunday)
Sedapnye Adik minum susu.
Wardah pose tau Daddy.
Alhamdulillah. 



The enjoy one! 
Wardah n Wana!


Okay x Daddy?





Daddy tgk muke Adik. 
U pahamkan muke Adik kalau xdapat. 





Kasut raye settled!
Wardah n Wana say many thanks Daddy! 


Ikut sapela lepas beli pakai terus nie.
Hehehe.
Mommy borek anak rintik.
Rengek2 si Wardah n Wana nak pakai terus.
U tgk la muke Adik tu. 
Hmmm. 


Macam la pose.
;-P

The Cheeky Wana

Sempat potong rambut.
Alhamdulillah jumpe kedai gunting rambut utk I. 
For women only!
Yes!






Penggemar bangkit cheese.
Wana2!
Tinggal la sikit utk Mommy syg!

Okayla da 4.30 ptg. 
Nak balikkkkk.

Selamat berbuke pose sume.

#Daddy jgn berbuke plak, U nye mase lewat 6 jam okay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment