Thursday 2 January 2014

1st Day Wardah Sekolah

Assalamualaikum..

Huh.. Satu pengalaman yg sangat indah buat I today coz today is Wardah 1st day masuk sekolah. For us, this is normal moment wright. We also back to our remembrance. It was so sweet. Deep in my heart said Im old now, I was in my mum place now.. Send my Wardah alone.. But luckly Wardah understood, Daddy is working n she's really happy with her new experience. Now a day, olls childs is really brilliant n independent one. I sangat bersyukur coz Wardah proof that she want make me happy with her. Alhamdulillah.

Mase perhimpunan, sangat2 megimbau zaman persekolahan n u know what.. Sampai guru besar cakap "..... yg dihormati penolong kanan, yang disayangi murid2 dan yang dihargai ibubapa2 prihatin yg memenuhi tempat perhimpunan ini lebih dari murid2.. Tahniah kerana anda sangat mengambil berat.. Hehehe.. Is not becoz ambil berat o prihatin but mase orientasi I dengar yg parents bole berade di sekolah hanya utk 2 hari sahaja iaitu Khamis n Jumaat means today n tomorrow for compom n see ourself that them (teachers) proof can handle our childs n parents also can see near at the perhimpunan but can't stay beside the students. 

This not only Wardah new experience, but also for me coz she's my eldest one. She keep asking me about this n this, n I answer it with oll my soul. As mother ofcoz we felt worried coz she's always need us to do something n have us anytime when them need but now we started to let them do themself, I have to mind set now that the time for let she go n trust her can as my late mum teach me before. N that what I do it today.

The good thing, Wardah wake up me this morning. Huhuhu.. Thanks my cuties Wardah. I have cooked nasik lemak as she's requested yesterday n tomorrow I will cook fried rice also requested from her also. 

I'm waited @ cafe with Wardah's friend mother as also accompany their chilld. Saw Wardah rest time n I'm leave her afer finish that rest time. Pick up her on 12, long jam maybe coz 1st day kan. Then rest at home for 1 hour then send her to agama school. Sorry b no pic today coz I only update with tab only. Will attach later ya.

Manje sangat badan ni o I ni da tue sangat eh. Hmmm. Rase nak demam coz straight 3 hari ulang alik ke sekolah. Huhuhu. But I puas hati coz everything is going well as we plan Daddy.

Note : Sempat upate lagi sambil tunggu nasi masak coz esok pagi senang tinggal goreng je. Love U b.

No comments:

Post a Comment