Friday 31 January 2014

Congrats Again n Again b

Mood : Thankful, grateful n happy.

Assalamualaikum b.
Wardah, Wana n I just want to say deepest congrats Daddy.
We really proud of U. 

We always suport u here b. 
B patient, strong n power there ya.

;)

Love this pic.
Wardah learned a lot without u here, she became more matured n patient person.
All the things when she need u, she wil say

"It's okay, Mommy kan ade"

Azam's Idol is this super hero man "Abah". 
Thanks God.

When ur gone, the piece of my heart r missing u..
Suddenly, teringat lagu Avril Lavigne..

There's nothing any better feeling for me than being so proud of U my dear. U had proof to me that U r so dedicated at ur work n highly trusted for the company. So by olls means, U deserve. Admire U a lot for that. I guess a lot of his colleagues do too. Today when U called me on phone told with full of enthusiasm that U has a news for me n immediately said it's sort of a good news. I was then pretty sure that it's really a good news and I got so excited to meet U now. 

He is so cute for me, he will never can wait to inform me any excellent words. I was so happy n happy n happy now my dear. Only god know what that I felt that time until now. It's really something that I could really be proud of U. Most importantly I am proud of U because U is a great man I ever known in my entire life. 

Me n my gorgeous.

 Not only smart in intellectual way but also smart in upholding his existence in life not only for himself but to others Insyaallah.. Amin.. Indeed, I am happy and proud to have a husband like U. That's really made my day! 
I'm proud of you my Sweetheart.. 
Congratulations! 
I love you so much.

♥sweet note♥: 
Indeed Allah is real. Allah knows the desire of our hearts. If all what us doing is praying n yet nothing happen, maybe we need to know more about ourself, understand what's wrong with ur decisions n start making new patterns of our life positively n expect for a real change. 

Thanks God.
Alhamdulillah.
Love.. Love.. Love..

Note : Tomorrow morning will go to Cik Mala house n follow Cik Mala to Cik Aja mil's house (Nur Engagement).

No comments:

Post a Comment