Thursday 30 January 2014

Bile En. Khairul Azam Berteraphy.. ;-D

Assalamualaikum b. 
Today Wardah, Wana n I had called Atuk, Atuk turned another year. We wish Atuk a
"Happy Birthday, may Allah grant Atuk many more wonderful years, shower Atuk with all the blessings in this life n the hereafter. Amin!"

Today also, Nanny Mala came for joined me for gym. Before that, we olls had lunch @ Restoran Pakcik (at GM), I'm turned back there for take my teraphy have left behind yesterday. ;-P

Yesterday I bought a Pashmina Scaft, Wardah's n Wana's shirt, Wardah's school bag (just broken) n my gym bag.

Today Manis, my aunt n I went to gym on 5 n back home on 7. Manis have got angpow RM500 from her bos today n decided to belanje us makan. So, we ate KFC n MCD for dinner. 

Today, I received whatsapp from U. I'm happy for U my dear. Your bos, Azam n U went to Clarens for unwind from ur hard work. Take time n be strong there ya!

Clarens is an artists haven with many well known artists either living in or frequenting the village, with many art galleries scattered around the village square and the town. The tranquil village ambience combined with scenic views and a mild climate makes has made Clarens a popular getaway for city dwellers from Johannesburg, Bloemfontein and Durban, among other places.

Clarens is a small town situated in the foothills of the Maluti Mountains in the Free State province of South Africa and nicknamed the 
"Jewel of the Eastern Free State"


Clarens is known for its spectacular sandstone mountains and wonderful climate, it is one of the most picturesque spots in South Africa and has recently been acclaimed as the best Trout Fishing waters in South Africa.



Ur Mandela shirt! Nice.
Nampak xplastic kat tangan him. That's him teraphy, a red shirt. Pandai gak U teraphy ye. 
I miss this man so much. Start daaaa jiwang wahai Nazura!
;-D




Mr. James, tq coz always be supporter, motivator, bos n friend for my lovely hubby. This man among those who the backbone behind the success of my hubby. Last birthday present from him to my hubby is a book. 



That y U will revenge for food after back home here, only this halal food that U can eat n sometime fish o cuisine from chef Azam. 
;)

As wife, for sure I want to give the best for U b. Xbest bile tgk U just makan tu je. But, this is the way God teach us. The way to be more appreciated each other n the truth that marriage is not for U, its for two. I always remember my late mum said that in good or bad, be there for each other, have patient, understanding n respect. Always communicate, n above all, never forget to be silly n just laugh. May Allah bless this union with all the happiness n love we deserve. 


No comments:

Post a Comment