Friday 24 January 2014

Let Smile & Happy

Assalamualaikum sume n hello again.

Hi b. 
*Note : Another a month to go. ;-)

Let make one point.. Smile n happy ya u olls coz life is short. What more can I ask for? When u smile, the world will definitely smile with u n that is exactly how I fell today. My heart is smiling n hehehe almost everyday too. Its priceless feeling. Alhamdulillah. Say follow Nasir Bilal Khan sound. ;-)

Wardah's smile.

The title of this posting today has set the tone of my writing n while I'm typing also I can't stop smiling. I woke up to a lovely many misscall n whatsapppps from family n him. Everyone asking for my health condition. Thanks a lot my olls. I'm really appreciated. I woke up feeling very light n easy after spending my night reading "Tia Mia Blog" n woke up feeling super duper happy see my 2 princess hug on me even masyam syikit but really sweet nice. ;-). Again alhamdulillah. I'm here but my heart n soul today are there.. somewhere in South Africa..

 I'm actually just heal from virus fever. Its attack my liver. For me that was normal. But its not normal for them coz before this I'm okay.. can eat n can do anything.. but when Nazura not eat n not enjoy while on picnic! That's was something wrong somewhere. 

So ladies and gentlemen, I have a little story to share with you today.  And here for all of you who has been supporting me while me in easy n hard time. Only god can pay ur kindness. Love3x. And I will pray God bless on u. 


While Wardah's swimming class.


Hi daddy!

Kat muzium.

;-)

My pahlawan. 
;-P

My lovely sis.

Last Saturday as usual my schedule to send Wardah to swimming class.. go library.. go muzium.. This time felt something not well on me. I started wear the sweater n sock. At night I'm feeling better n can cooked nasi lemak then on Sunday morning we go to FRIM with my aunt, I drove. Arrived.. nothing can I do, only slept at tikar then continue slept at car. I can't to cancel coz pity with them. My sis drove back to my aunt house. Special thanks to my aunt. Really appreciated for what ur kind doing. She force me to stay their house n see my health. After compom me ok, ate medicine.. bath.. can eat.. she gave permission for go back. After back, I thoug I heal but I'm wrong. I became worst. My whole body is sick. Untill my head, that's I can't stand for. So, I went to my favorite clinic as usual.. Clinic Metro. So suprising, doc ask me to take blood test. OMG. This I'm really don't like. The result is quite complicated, I see the docs have discussed in front of me. Then explain at me one by one. I got virus n ask me refer to the hospital. For your info, I never inform my condition since Saturday condition to my hubby, I don't want him to worry. But, I think now for this condition, I must let him know, for make it easy I only use family whattsapp.. easy.. one stop center..


Result from Metro Clinic.

Discussed






Result from Columbia Hospital.

All ask me go to hospital, I'm quite stubborn ghupenye. ;-) I'm not go. I take rest one day. My hubby keep asking when to go, he really worried n I know if I'm not go, he will not stop asking n asking. So, I went to Columbia Hospital on Tuesday, the result not so bad for me, the doc said the virus is not dengue, but its a command virus n its now attack my liver but its no problem coz he have faced so many cases n its just a command virus. I can back n must take rest n drink a lot water. N now I'm fell better n can do anything as usual. Again n again alhamdulillah. Yesterday, my aunt coming for see me. All boss gave support. Friend also keep support me. The important my sibling not stop to take care of me, Manis on leave 2 days for bring me to hospital n find the crab, Zaty cooked n Adik Gee massage. My hubby is the super duper giant powerfull support me even far from south but the pray energy is really strong n power. Thanks ya u olls. I love u olls the biggest one. 

This both is the reason I'm heal. 

Notty girl.

Dah baik, ape lagi.. Eat.. Eat.. Eat..
;-P 

Masuk opis, my bos bekalkan homemade spaghetti, then suh I balik after lunch. Tq boss.





This weekend on Saturday also bz, my both aunts will "berkampung" @ my house and on Sunday got Wardah's swimming class n go for gim. Hehehe. Semangat nak sihat.

That's y, I always smile n happy coz I know love is here.. in my heart.. in my world..

Thanks God.
Alhamdulillah.
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment