Tuesday 21 January 2014

My Life Certainly Change

Assalamualaikum.
And the very special hi to all especially my dear Mr. Khairul Azam. 
Yes. My life has certainly changed.. Since Allah call me for first warning.. True, we can't see God but we can feel. Thanks all for love me, only heart can feel the truly love from yours. I will near when I felt happy with n avoid when I know my arrival will make anyone not happy with. That the way to be better. 

This is me now n that was me then. 

Sometime, just sometime, I feel like falling back to the days. Those days. Sometime my present n my past time collides. And I'm lost. Almost. But I'm not. Confusing right? Yes, sometime I'm confusing. 

I know that it's a challenge from Allah SWT. I know that this will give me strength, same like happen before. I know that there are many challenge in life. Here's the thing, I though I have faced the hardest of them all. I was wrong. I was wrong. The test before was only to prepare me for the much harder test later. Much much much harder. 

Choices.

To kill o to will. 

Nazura will always follow the basic. The basic always true n never comes wrong. That y the result n the answer always correct. Thanks God. I love U. I try harder to love U more than others. U be number 1. 

For U syg, whatever happen, remember U always my love forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment