Saturday 26 October 2013

My Love Letter

Dear Wardah 'n' Wana..
One day both of U will grow up to be a beautiful woman..
I wish I can hold your heart in my hands properly so no one can break it..
I wish both of U will smile on your face forever..
But my dearest, life is not always sugar and sunshine..
Sometimes for a rainbow to appear, we have to face the thunderstorm..
Remember, whatever happen just only a test from our Creator 'n' whatever Allah give is the best for us..
Believe me, when U place Allah then our Rasulallah first in ur heart, U will safe..
I’ll cherish and thank you for the gift of time 'n' joy we shared..
To be my partner to waiting our Daddy..
With a big smile and the huge of love I’ve always had for you, I just want to say, 
I love you.. My darling daughters.. "

-Mummy-

No comments:

Post a Comment