Friday 11 October 2013

South Africa.. Second Home To My Love..

01.06.2010, from that date my hubby started a new life at a very2 different place, South Africa. Life is not easy, everything in our life is start when we accept it. We accept to be in this world, also accept apart temporaty coz we want to support each other. Even berjauhan we still appreciate this. We will waste our time if we not appreciate every single time in our fate. Everything happen got reason and also really meaningful. 
Cow at the middle of the road is normal there.

I'm proud of him. Can survive himself dengan keadaan yang sangat berbeza. Cuaca kat sane  also different. Dont be fooled with the sunlight, it was cool.

South Africa n Safari is sinonim. Kat sane xmcm zoo kite yg sume dlm sangkar or tempat yg dihalang dr kite utk mendekati. Conceptnya is very cool. Duduk dalam kete n drive around the animal park. Them is not ganas but must careful also. My hubby xpegi dekat2 ngn sume animals tu coz him is so brave one. ;-D.

Leopard is like a friends. 





Hmmm.. We miss U Daddy.. 
Xde kene mengena ngn entry but I dont care.. Hahaha..
Kalau rajin nanti I cite lg k..
;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment