Wednesday 16 October 2013

Us Is Perfect Couple? Yes! We do! ;-)

;-)
Ofcoz 'n' hopefully..

The test of love is not when we are together, 
it comes when we are not together 'n' relize that despite the distance, 
love is still there.

Besela, as a human ni ofcozla fitrah yg Allah dtgkan dlm setiap hatinye utk 
bernikah 'n' dapat memulakan hidup serba baru dalam fasa hidup kite. Normally, when we was married.. Everything in our life, we want share.. But situasi hari ni, banyak yg menghadapi dilema perpisahan, I mean perpisahan sementare, dari segi hubungan jarak jauh kerana tuntutan kerjaya antarenye I nie la. Huhuhu. 

Ade yg berjumpe sebulan sekali atau 2x.
Ade juga yg 3 bln sekali (ni kes I la nie.. Hahaha).
6 bln 'o' setahun sekali.
Ade gak jarang sekali.

Selalunye suamila yg terpaksa bekerja di luar negare, tapi ade gak yg isteri yg kene kerja luar negare. So, what the value of our married if this happen to us? Huhuhu. But its really happen to me now. ;-) As wife, we ofcoz hope that our hubby can be our protector, friend, teacher, guard, everythingla.. In one word.. To be 'all'.. to us.. If before this I only be a helper but now I must turned that 360 degree to be a superwomen! 

Sometime I must be a doctor, when my child was fever'o' sick..
Teacher when them study..
Protector when them afraid..
PA to Mr. Hubby to settle all things that him left when him there..
Leader to my small family to settle some prob in our surrounding..
Asst. to all who need me..
And many more..

My opinion is, wifela yg perlu menjadi pensupport buat suami 'n' also must sacrifice whatever we want now for our future. Not mean, we will feel unhapoy coz we actually really strong coz Allah know which level we are. So, just keep it strong. All is just in our mind, choose which one we want.. To be happy 'o' not.. So, ofcozla I choose to be happy..
If I miss him, I will take my therapy.. Pray.. Meet friend.. Shoppinggggg.. Everythingla yg bole buat I happy..
;-)

Everything to make my hubby happy 'n' success is my task.. Him also on..
Kewajipan untuk taat 'n' mengikut suami bukanlah syariat ALLAH yang zalim. 
Maha Suci Allah dari semua itu. ALLAH sebaik-baik penyusun kehidupan, maka kita bersangka baik bahawa semua sistem dan peraturan yang ALLAH letakkan antara suami dan isteri adalah untuk memelihara kehidupan bekeluarga.
Alhamdulillah..
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment