Wednesday 9 April 2014

Gym n Diet

Assalamualaikum.
Today I'm so bored coz my Azlia halfday. I also halfday petang nie coz Zaty kene blaja kete petang nie, tomorrow Zaty ade exam for get her P licence. Last nite as usual I gi gym. Kadang2 rase down gak nak gi gym coz actually 1st thing to do to be healthy is FOODS! Food is 60% support for our diet program campare to 40% only of gym (exercise). Is not easy for me yg kuat makan nie nak ubah care pemakanan dari tumis2, goreng2 n heavy2 kepade yg lite2 n clean food. So, today entry is special for me wahai Nazura! Please behave n  change ur food habits. Please make some effort to be change. The food U eat can effect ur health n ur risk for certain diseases. U also may need to change some things in ur environment include everything around U like ur home or the place U work. 

U don't need to make huge changes to eat the healthier. It's best to set small goals n change ur habits a little bit at a time. 

Clean food mean fresh food n no oily like steam, grill o boil. Huh. Must mind set betul2 nie. Huhuhu. Yesterday bought this as kudap2. 

Yogurt drink. This yogurt very lite. 
My colic recommended. 

I love this yogurt very much coz it's rich with concentrate fruit. 

Again n again.. Cincau made from Ayu.. 

 
Now the taste is improved n really delicious. 

Alhamdulillah jumpe laksa terbaik di Kota Kemuning, serious macam yg kat Penang tu b. Memang heaven tul. Mane clean food U nie wahai Nazura! Huhuhu. Xpe, laksa is like boil kan. Hehehe. 

Tested this soya taste. Its like boil too kan. 

Okla, my turn to halfday coz my Azlia already coming. 

Wardah n Wana send regard to U Daddy n they said that they okay n will always support U. Today Wardah will back late from morning session school coz have Program Katam Al-quran now. 

I love n miss U so much b.  
Muaaxxxxx! 

No comments:

Post a Comment