Wednesday 2 April 2014

My Story Mory For Today

My usual favorite story is confirm la about foods. Today suddenly I'm thinking about rice. Maybe coz I'm not take rice today kot (actually I want to inform Mr. Khairul Azam that I'm not take rice today. Hahaha. Poyos!). I still remember when I was 4 years old, my parents n I stayed at my grandparents house. My Atuk is fierce but love to his grandchild. He really angry when we not finish our food. Imagine that I can't leave even a grain of rice. Atuk do this with reason. He train me well coz  until now I'm continues practice that. I will train my child too.

 
“O children of Adam! Wear your beautiful apparel at every time and place of prayer; eat and drink, but waste not by excess. For Allah loves not the wasters.”

Best info for who love to waste the foods. 
http://beritapanaz.blogspot.com/2014/03/peringata-kepada-mereka-yang-suka.html

So don't be a waster okay.
Reminder for myself too.

Yesterday after gym, Manis bought this for me. TQ Manis. Love U! 
Memang bagus, lepas bakar kalori tambah balik. Huhuhu. 

Add this in my favorite food list too. 

Kecoh Girl 

I hope U don't fall my dear. 

Today lunch at Restoran Ikan Bakar, I took ikan bakar only. No rice. 
Sampai bile Nazura akan berjaya tidak makan nasi? 
;-D

A little snack for this evening from Mr. Khairul Azam. 
(Dah sebulan dalam drawer baru terase nak makan. ;-P. Miss U b.) 

I'm food lover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment