Wednesday 23 April 2014

Today Is My Birthday

Assalamuaikum. 
;-)
Tajuk post arini macam nak bagi satu dunia tahu that 

"Today Is My Birthday"

Hahaha. 
This entry is actually special for myself! 

On my 31st year of existence, I thank to Allah for the gift of great life, wonderful family & friends n for giving me a chance to face this amazing world experiences. My 31st existence year is full of happy, challenges n memorable day. Olls become one word 

"Meaningful" 

Dear Nazura..
Time is running out
Turn to Allah before the end
Today is not just another day
It's a new opportunity 
Another change 
A new beginning
Embrace it
Time is precious 
I will spend it with people like me n I like. 

Dear Allah.. 
I pray that whoever reads in my blog shall have ur comfort, joy, peace, love & guidance. 
I may not know their troubles, but U do. 
Please keep protect us.
Ameen. 



My best asst. ever.
Tqvm my Azlia. 

Pandai sangat dorang nie plan, xperasan langsung dorang da plan sume nie. 
Chiew Wei rupenye da beli siap2 cake n letak kat restaurant. 


I love note kat cake tu. 
;-)
Ameen. 

Tqvm my dear olls for the birthday wishes.

On my right hand side is Mr. Goh, my big boss cum lecturer who always teach me be better n better, always ask me for opinion n the important is very caring.

Olls colleagues is cum my bestfriend. Serious. We like a family. 

Including my Chiew Wei.

Thanks a lots my olls.
I love u olls damn much.
Alhamdulillah.

#Missing my Mr. Khairul Azam. Kalau Mr. Khairul Azam here, mesti macam2 surprise da beliau buat. ;-P

Again.. Tq God.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment