Monday 7 April 2014

Please Be Strong B!

Hi Daddy..
Assalamualaikum.. 

Firstly, I want to say many thanks dear coz sacrifices for our family. Many2 thanks. 

I know how hard U to stand there. 
I know the burden, bored day, stress day, missing day n sadness of long lonely day without ur family there. 
I know how hard U to eat a simple breakfast, lunch n dinner with little people who can't carry conversation.
I know how hard U sleep n wake up every morning without ur daughter n I. 
I know what U feel like a single person there to handle anything urself.  
I know how sad U while U miss your family. 
I know sometime tear is ur friend even U never tell me. 
I know U :(!

But 

I know U strong b.
I know U have good faith. 
I know U believe that what Allah has determine is confirm the best for us. 
I know Allah want to test U. 
I know U can b.
I know U know. 
I know! 

U don't worry ya. Even ur boss said ur project is delay, I will always support U here. Don't give up coz Mr. Khairul Azam is never give up! He is the "Sebaik2 Keazaman" as the meaning of Khairul Azam.

I love U sooo much b.
Allah please make him strong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment