Monday 14 April 2014

My Weekend Activity

Assalamualaikum n Good evening Daddy. 
I'm suppose say Good morning to U. 
;-) 

Last Thursday until Sunday were passed as usual. 
My Azlia gave this banana cake to Wardah n Wana on last Thursday, they happy. TQ Alia. 

As usual, tested the cincau. But this time My Azlia buat special bandung for us. Again. Tq Azlia. 

Nanny Mala bring us this Pavlova also on Thursday before we go to gym. 
;-P

Nanny Mala said "This Cheese Leleh Cake is special for U Kak Long". 
Thanks a lot Cik Mala. 
Panas je telinga Adik Gee dengar. 
:-D
Huhuhu. Kurusla U wahai Nazura makan ni! ;-P

Working half day on Friday n pickup my daughters + sisters to Mydin USJ n SACC for find the kain lace for this raya. 

 
Hot & roll, Mydin USJ. 
Wardah is choosy but she like to eat this very much Daddy. 
I can't share with her anymore now, she can finish it their own. 

Kedai Kain Maya, Mydin USJ. 

Xde color yg I nak. 

Manis bought the turquoise one matching with purple satin.  


I'm not buy anything here. Xde yg berkenan di hati. 

Then terus pegi Plaza Alam Sentral, ingat nak pegi Nagoya tgk kain lace kalau2 ade yg okay but kul 9 da tutup rupenye. 
:-(
Terjumpe ur favorite motor. 
Got motor show here. 


So terus pegi Euro Moda, SACC. 

See ur Wana Daddy. Slumber lay her body there. 

Hmmm. 


Finally found! 

Then on Saturday we were here. Exclusive Collection Boutique. 
The main things I did this weekend were send our fabric to this tailor. 
We send here since my late mum lagi dulu. 
But after many years baru datang sini balik.  

Wana2. 

Eyis2.


Xsangka dapat jumpe Aunty nie lagi. 
Alhamdulillah. 

Wana ni suke buat lawak. 
Aunty tu pun gelak tgk Adik. 
;-)


Then terus pegi umah Cik Aja bawa nie n nak pas kain yg Manis sponsor utk raye takut Cik Aja xsempat tempah plak nanti. 

We olls makan nie ramai2 kat umah Cik aja. 
We olls memang da crazy with this Hersheys Shell Topping very much! 

I kongsi ngn Cik Aja. 

Balik umah Manis drive n singgah 7eleven katenye nak beli topup then tgk2 buat surprise belikan we olls ni, Tapi daddy jgn risau, we olls sorok2 ngn Wardah n Wana. ;-)




Then on Sunday I cut Wana hair.  

Before.

After. 

Kakak make some exercise. 

I cooked grill chicken. 
Macam bese I marinated pakai spice yg U beli tu then terus grill je. 

Buat simple blackpaper sauce.  
Bahan2 simple je brown sauce, blackpaper, salt, sugar, chicken stock. Done! 
  
Wardah n Wana suke sgt. 
  

  
Then petang2 sikit we olls pegi Kedai Singer. 

Zaty grab mesin jahit tepi. She got new small business with her colic. 
Hope akan success yer. Who knows, one day she could open new kiddos brand. Amin. 

Ok Daddy.
We love n miss U so much. 

Thanks Allah for everything. 
-Nazura-

No comments:

Post a Comment