Friday 20 September 2013

Burung.. Send my love to him.. Huahuahua..

Yesterday my hubby send this pics to me, mase nampak burung tu hinggap kat side mirror my hubby. I tibe2 rase kalau ade satu burung yg boleh jadi I nye posmen kan best. Hahaha. Boleh hantar makanan tiap2 ari untuk him. Kalau boleh bawa I sekali ke sana bile2 I nak pegi. Tolongla Nazura! Jangan nak jadi Mak Jenin plak. Huahuahua. Burung, please send my love to him. 

Actually its not easy to be a part time single mother, through all of these trying times, my children never once complained about having a Daddy here. Although they still small. Alhamdulillah. 

We have learned some of the most valuable lessons in life, thanks to my lonely dilemma. Now I'm saying that everything in the past year just like strawberry 'n' chocolate. There have been times when we didn't know this meaningful life. But, this was the life I had always wanted 'n' this was how I had always wanted my children to grow up. I want my children learn to be berdikari also bcoz if my hubby here them is so manjeee. Since apart from hubby, I have adapted to a life without the frills 'n' I've done it happily. Coz before this, I didn't know to buy even sundry, buy prepaid, pay bills, pay credit card, pay monthly expenses, didn't know drive, susu baby also hubby bought 'n' I can say I did't do any matter except cook, take care baby, tidy house 'n' for sure as a wife for him aka mother for my Wardah la 'n' also staff @ Nusatek. 

One month before my hubby pegi South Africa, baru I amik lesen kete. Betul2 I lulus 'n' dapat P ujung bln May then my hubby dah kene pergi ke sane 1 June tu. So, I betul2 kene berusaha utk berdikari mase tu. I mesti buat juga demi anak2 'n' family. Nak keluar pun, if that really important baru I keluar. Paling jauh pun I pegi Carefour Bukit Rimau mase tu. Kelakarkan. 1st time I pegi paling jauh ialah mase my mum ade kecemasan, diabetics kadang2 boleh hypo (kurang gula) sampai pengsan. Mase ni I dah lupe yg I baru dapat lesen, terus bole drive sampai seksyen 18, Klinik Dr. Rosli, klinik yg my mum selalu check. Terus boleh drive laju. Hahaha. All of this is sweet memory now. ;-) 

Everything must handle myself. I reallyyyy2 appreciated my hubby now than before becoz now I realized that he is the best hubby coz can handle everythinggg. All thanks to my siblings, family 'n' friends coz always beside me when I have any problem. Hanye Tuhan yg dapat membalasnye. 

Berjauhan mengajar kite erti menghargai. 

I sangat bersyukur dgn segala yang Tuhan tentukan sebab sumenye adalah terbaik. 
Alhamdulillah. 
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment