Monday 16 September 2013

U..... My b.....

I just want to be with my bestest best friend, my love, my special, my hubby
I wanna talk to him 4ever bcoz he get me
I wanna listen to him till I fall asleep
I want to make him laugh n want laugh at him also ;-)
I want to be his side when he succeed n when he doesn't
I want to be his side to try make him more succeesss
I want to paksa him eat my homecooked meals n dessert eventhought he doesn't like it, I don't care ;-)
I want to be @ home to sambut him back from work
I want to be led by him when praying
Accually, I just want to say 
I want u my b

aahhhhh

Please finish this alll fasterer my b
We have a few month to go
n im really looking forward to it
(despite always.. saying I'm not)
U know who is me
I'm iz notiiie
We have so many hopes n dreams to share
Dah lame x balik terus masak utk mkn mlm for u b
I think about 3 years ago
Miss that time, rushing but really happy to saw u ate so selera with my just simple dishes (fried ikan bilis with slice of onion n cili api)
some more
U teached me how to posing on the camera even u accually never know how. ;-)
tapi U have take pic of me posing macam konon candid padahal xcandid pun. ;-)
so many thing to miss
Huahuahua

aahhhhh

I just want to say
I wanna u work at here
Huahuahua
;-0

2 comments: