Tuesday 17 September 2013

Picnic @ Sungai Congkak

Assalamualaikum

My Wardah Adriana hati berbunga riang so much this time. 

Wake up early 'n' not sleep @ car for very2 spend time to this session kononnye. See their eyes! 
Muke baru bangun. ;-)
My aunts planned it when we was at @ Cik Aja open house last time. Actually to be honest, it wasn't only for picnic, we just needed a break. I was spinning in a hurricane of work 'n' want to spend time with my daughters 'n' also my family. So, I was looking forward to a break. Even though without my hubby, but I can still feel that U is beside me. Poyo kan! Hahaha.


Berkumpul dulu kat Daddy hotel (as I told before - tol)
This time we waited nanny Mala 'n' de gang coz go back to take Zaty's birthday cake left @ her house.
Waiting at Daddy hotel. ;-) Will story then.


Still waiting. I ask them to adopted 2 cloth together. Easy. Swimming suit + bedal cloth.
(Waiting also got style! Hahaha)

Breakfast 1st. 

Berebut ngn Kakak. Can't share. Hmmm.

Kakak face, bengang. Hahaha.

But I'm used my capability to handle both. How? 
I said I will buy them some more, each can get 1 but after finish this! Xdenye boleh abis. 
Last2, I yg abiskan. Hmmm.

After ate, Wana da hot then terus remove cloth. 
Wana became tall till can achieve car roof. Hmm. Nanti will taller than me. Huahua. 

Sampai kul 10.30 pagi rasenye.
It was really nice, beautiful 'n' simple vacation. We stayed at this beautiful holes inns (I name it myself) for only RM55 for 1 day, really reasonable price, paid my my uncle. TQ. Parking RM3 also paid by him. Alhamdulillah. ;-)
TQ again 'n' again ya. ;-)


Our area in front of our inns.

I cannot dip. Huhu. Datang itu moon. Huahuahua. So, Aunty Manis 'n' Aunty Zaty take over Wana 'n' Wardah. I just be a guard + shampoo girl + photographer. 

Birthday girls kekenyangan.

Remove pampers jap yer Wana. 

I do not know why my daughters will afraid water. 
Wardah when she small also afraid. ;-P Maybe this habit is follow from me. Hehehe.


Happy girl.  


Have this grill area. So special kan. 

Wana 1st impression. 

Wana2. 





But then. She's so happy laa.  


Surprise her. This cake is special homemade cake sponsor by my aunt, Cik Mala. Sedap!

Shy face.

Happy face. 

Poyo face. 

Comel face. Hahaha. Perasan! Please don't muntah ye. 

Again the comel face. ;-)

Wardah want go dip for 2nd time. Hmm. I gave her change. 

My love 'n' lover.

This is our area for our inns. 

Our masterchef. My aunt special touch is marvelouslysious. 




My niece. Small kan. So i call them cute niece. 

Budak kepenatan. 










Tq olls for love us. Thanks God. This picnic really enjoys.

Dear Daddy. 
We still feel lonely coz U not here. 
But we can wait 'n' wait. Don't worry us. 
We will pray for your best. 

"We love 'n' miss U so much"

No comments:

Post a Comment